I gained it back!!! No...

Options
I lost about 45-50 lbs In about 9 months couple years ago. I counted calories religiously and worked out every other day using an heart monitor. I was so happy with my success that I decided to finally get my breast implants to further improve my body. I got my girls in about 4 months ago and am still not able to strength train for another couple months. Since my major workout to my success has been a lot of strength training I stopped working out completely. Needless to say, I gained back close to 25lbs. ( I am not counting my silicone weight

Replies

• RedArmy1918
    RedArmy1918 Posts: 55 Member
    Options

This is me from 2012 to 2015. When I regained 20lbs I gave up and felt depressed and said "*kitten* it" and then a really tough year of work came through and just sent me through the roof to my highest weight ever.

I regret not taking care of business faster. Even if I was at 220 I should have started to walk/count calories/ eat veggies a lot sooner.

So now I'm working my *kitten* off to work off an extra 40lbs.

If you don't take control of the situation now--starting by making small changes--this can happen.

Girl! Start now! 25lbs is better than having to lose 62.

Good luck!

w71rx4upbwsz.jpg
  • Bebejuice
    Bebejuice Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Why such a long recovery? I've had quite a few friends who took them a month to heal and went back into lifting. Can you start back with cardio?
  • Abliture
    Abliture Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This does not have to be a set back. You have to adapt. Strength training was your go to pre implants. Cardio will have to become your go to for the meantime. Spin bike, incline walk, elliptical, stair master, etc..

Close your eyes & remember what it was like at your heaviest weight, you could be there in 4 months time. People who can't use there legs for life find a way & so can you. Be the inspiration.
  • jdoe2565
    jdoe2565 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Well don't you worry at all.You will be back to strength training in no time. Remember, you had the will to do it before and you can do it again. :smile: