Lunch help

Options
I am really struggling to come up with Lunches that keep me satisfied but arnt boring as well. Somthing that i can make the night before so i can take to work. I am back on using fitness pal and trying so hard to get this right. I have noticed i seem to go over on suger alot.

Thanks

Replies

• flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I take a lot of leftovers from dinner as well as sandwiches, salad, and soup combos.
  • Angeldelight07
    Angeldelight07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Couscous is quick and easy. I buy the packets from Lidi about 30p each.

One packet has two serving have half with grilled chicken and salad

Do you like pasta? Have a small portion of pasta with loads of veg to pack it out and fill you up. I usually add peppers, onions, sweetcorn, mushrooms.

I'm just starting on my journey again :-) add me.
  • Angeldelight07
    Angeldelight07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add one tea spoon of light mayo to the pasta mix and season with pepper.

Tuna and egg salad- boil 3 potatoes the little ones with the skin on. Leave to cool chop up and Add a tin of tuna ( in spring water or brine) boil some green beans and an egg. Mix together add lemon juice, mayo litght and pepper to taste.

What I'm learning is preparation is key.
  • loveyaself123
    loveyaself123 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WHOLEMEAL PASTA! and make half of the portion things like mushrooms, carrots, kumaran...
  • loveyaself123
    Options
    Wraps filled with scrambled eggs and whatever other goodies you might find
  • loveyaself123
    Options
    and a wholemeal-bread sandwich is always ok. Heaps of salad, maybe some fried egg and a little hummus. That is my go-to quick morning fix
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    leftovers- today I'm having spaghetti and a peach for dessert. I use the crock pot at least once a week. this week was bbq chicken breasts. ate it for dinner last night and leftovers will be lunch along with salad and veggies. I also love making soups and eating them all week. chicken taco and veggie chili are my favorites. quick and easy and the crock pot does all the work
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Dinner leftovers are also a big lunch item for me.
    I also like cottage cheese with tomatoes but keep them in separate containers until you are ready to eat. I always have steam in bag veggies in my freezer so I can steam some broccoli and throw an egg on top or some oriental mix with deli ham or turkey.