Hellllllooo everyone... looking for friends?! ;)

Options
Hi. I'm Magda and I'm Polish. Been living in the UK for nearly 10 years... looking for friends to support each other and exchange experiences. Really need good friends to keep me going as Im used to gave up really fast... :/ Thanks :p

Replies

• KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Kelly-Ann from Aberdeen. Feel free to add/message me for some support, could do with some support too :)
  • PinelopiLam
    PinelopiLam Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Pinelopi from Greece!I hope this time to manage to loose some weight!Add me if you want!
  • fkh8rs
    fkh8rs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey im jesse from Australia, feel free to add me and we can support each other and achieve our goals :)
  • RosaScot90
    RosaScot90 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Cat. I'm 24 and not terribly overweight (11 stone) but really feel it as I'm quite short. I used to be very active but have put on weight in the last couple of years ago due to injury and my weight has been fluctuating since then so I'm hoping to get it down a bit and keep things a bit more steady.

Going on holiday towards the end of October so would like to make a bit of a dent before then :smile:

Feel free to add me, I could do with buddies on here to help motivate me!
  • mahdisouilmi95
    mahdisouilmi95 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Magda and I'm Polish. Been living in the UK for nearly 10 years... looking for friends to support each other and exchange experiences. Really need good friends to keep me going as Im used to gave up really fast... :/ Thanks :p

Hi I'm mahdi from Morocco 20 years and 1 month and 1 day old
  • TinaMatthews10
    TinaMatthews10 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am Tina From USA - and i am looking for people to keep me accountable to if you want add me
  • salvadorocampo1986
    Options
    I'm TJ from singapore. I've just started to really commit on losimg weight about a month ago and lost 11 lbs since then. Hope we could be friends and share tips and more of our experiences.
  • lonez3
    lonez3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Alauni kiwi living in Australia. Very new to this stuff be awesome to meet new friends