I have no friends!

Options
Hello folks!

I'm new and I need friends!

I apparently signed up to this site a long time ago, but I never used it until recently when I downloaded the app to my phone! I've tried calorie counters before, and they always worked, but then I'd quickly lose interest becase I didnt have access to the internet all the time.

When I came online today I noticed how many people are here and that the profile layouts allow us to update info and stuff. I think that is so awesome as would definitly be helpful! I'm sure most you can attest to this. Anyway... I need friends, I need community!

Wanna come along for the ride??

Replies

• Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Welcome! u can add me
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • Aileen46
    Aileen46 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've been using this website for almost two months and love it!! It makes calorie counting and tracking exercise so easy! Feel free to add me too. :happy:
  • shonasteele
    shonasteele Posts: 473
    Options
    Hey - an Alberta girl! I'm from Red Deer! I hear you got some snow today? We may get it in the morning. :sad: I love Alberta, but REALLY? SNOW IN JUNE?!!!

I"m sending you a friend request - you'll love connecting with people. I started out just counting calories, but now I'm hooked on the community. Welcome!
  • Macy_R
    Macy_R Posts: 91
    Options
    add me if you'd like! I love motivators!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'll be your friend too- I think the more support you have the better off you are. :) I've tried many diets and failed at them all- I think what makes this stand out it's that we are all here for the same reason - and we are here to help one another. I never in my entire "dieting time" lost this much weight. I know it's only 8 lbs but that's a big thing to me and I have people here that understand that same excitement. I hope you do well and enjoy your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Come along for the ride! It's a good one with my fitness pal! Add me if you like. :smile:
  • Calorie_Ninja
    Calorie_Ninja Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. I love giving motivation! :smile:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great supportive group here! Going to add you! :flowerforyou: