Chickens don't eat donuts.

Options
who knows, though? Maybe they do.
Now that I have your attention, listen up. My name is Katie and I'm 20 years old. I'm not very funny, but I do have a few friends so I must have some redeeming qualities. I started MyFitnessPal a few months ago. I have lost 8lbs (not that much, I know) and I cannot seem to lose anymore. I don't mind gaining some muscle but I'd still like to weigh around 145. I workout about 1 hour/4 days a week and I usually eat ~1600 calories a day and more on the weekends. Any workout or meal tips/suggestions? I hate running but other forms of cardio are fine. :D

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    Glue donut crumbs to you and go on a free range chicken farm.................I bet they chase you to eat the crumbs. Great workout BTW.

Don't eat more on weekends. Weekends are the demise for many because they relax their consistency and effort. And consistency is what it takes to reach any goal in weight loss.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • brandi712
    brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Actually they do. We used to have chickens growing up and we would feed them everything to see if they would eat. They also will eat their own eggs scrambled. We were sick as kids, I know......Anyhow, congrats on your weight loss so far.
  • BuffMcFly
    BuffMcFly Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    The best intro title ever! Thank you.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) 8lbs is a great loss, don't put yourself down. Stick with MFP and you'll reach your goals