looking for friends with healthy open diaries

Options
sstrack123
sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
I am looking for new food ideas and want to start meal prepping. My goal is to start building some noticeable muscle definition or tone. Would love to have some friends for advice and new eating ideas as I seem to eat same thing over & over. Not complaining because I like eating but tastebuds like variety! Add me and let's begin a great healthy eating diary streak...

Replies

• galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You can add me, but my diary is pretty boring. Also I don't log spices, so one day might be Chinese stirfry and the next might be korma masala, but main ingredients are the same, spices are different.
  • vickihuk
    vickihuk Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey didn't even know you could do this! I'm trying to stick to a 50/30/20 diet in order to lose a few pounds but mainly build lean muscle. It's tough but the app is really helping me. Would love to share - how do I do that?? Vicki.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You can add me as I cook all my meals from scratch except the odd rare eat out.

I'm not sure you would describe it as healthy though as I like a drink and I like ice cream and things. It has never stopped me having muscle definition.
  • LucyEAM
    LucyEAM Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    What do you consider "healthy?" I follow a Keto diet and I cook/prepare roughly 80-90% of what I eat. I have an open diary so add me if you like. Some of my meals can get repetitive (i.e. lunch during the work-week), but I do eat a large range of things and am always trying out some new recipe or other. Good luck with your new goal!