Ready to get my old body back! looking for friends! ♡ support, and motivation!

Hey everyone! My name is Sarah
I have one daughter fixing to turn the big 1 this month. She is the highlight of my life. My fiance, daughter, and I all live together. I used to breastfeed until I had surgery and couldn't. So now I feel it's time to work on myself. I would love to have seen friends that will help with support and motivation as I will help them complete thier goals as well!

Replies

• Hi there! I'm a mum to a little one too, she'll be 1 in January though. I'd be happy to share some support with another mummy.
  • Awesome!! :) thanks. I will send a friend request! I can't wait to start seeing results! I stay at home with my daughter and it's very easy to walk I'm the kitchen whenever I want to grab something sweet or unhealthy. Like right now. Lol I am STARVING. I want to eat something but I don't know what to do to keep my mind away from just walking in the kitchen or trying to figure out what to eat!
  • I hear that! I stay home with my little girl too. I think wren us the only thing that keeps me out of the kitchen as much. She's a velcro babe. Lol