Under the bra

Options
Hello! Do any of you have any suggestions for exercises that help tone/get rid of/wipe out under the bra fat? That's the key area I am struggling with right now. I am doing at least 5 days of cardio each week (about 1.5 hours each day) but it's not really showing any sign of helping that area. I'm assuming I need some strength training, so any suggestions will be great! Thanks :)

Replies

• TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I dont have the answer, but I need to know too! that is a big trouble area for me. that back roll/ bra line area is tough!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    It's just fat (I have it too). Whatever will take off fat should help reduce it.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't help you, I'm still processing your Topic line. smiley-excited001.gif
  • nursekj
    nursekj Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I remember my gym trainer making me do lat pull downs and shoulder abductions with small weights to tone my upper chest for my wedding dress to look good, so maybe you could try them?
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I remember my gym trainer making me do lat pull downs and shoulder abductions with small weights to tone my upper chest for my wedding dress to look good, so maybe you could try them?

Thank you!! I will try these!
  • luvmybentley
    luvmybentley Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Push ups, lat pulls, rows, chest flys. Work both front and back. Work shoulders, arms and abs too...it all helps.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    UUh that was a big problem of mine, no shapewear could smoth it out, it was so frustrating! But I did 30 day shred dvd kept a good diet and NO MORE BRA FAT! Under bust before 37.5in now 30!
  • kwhite32
    kwhite32 Posts: 4
    Options
    If you do Push-ups, Dips, Chin ups and Pull ups until muscle failure once to twice a week it will help significantly. Do 6-7 reps at a time. If you can't do Dips, Chin ups and Pull ups on your own use the machine that adds weight to help you not have to pull/dip all your body weight. As for Push-ups try different variations of push-ups. Wide arm, Diamond, Regular, feet together, feet apart. Also if you can't do regular push ups start on your knees. To get stronger push up and off the ground almost like you are doing clap push ups but don't clap. At first you won't be able to do many but you will notice after adding them into your workout you will be able to do more regular push ups. Also if you start doing light weight and more repitions in back work outs you will get tone and not huge muscles. Hope this helps!
  • michelle_mareshfuehrer
    michelle_mareshfuehrer Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the suggestions! I'll add some strength training to my current (all cardio) routine. I'm on Level 1, Day 6 of 30 Day Shred, so hopefully I will see some of those results by the time I'm finished with it, too! :)