New Zealand newbie

Options
Hi all,

I just discovered this amazing website a few days ago, but I'm already hooked. I find it especially easy I can track everything I eat with my iPhone as well, so I don't get a chance to "forget" something.
I lost some weight a few years ago, but I felt I was going down the wrong track, so that's why I decided to do something about it.

Replies

• jkleman79
    jkleman79 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Greetings my kiwi friend!! =0) Welcome! If you need a friend go ahead and add me. =0) Hope your day is well. Cheers!
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are a few Kiwis on here and I agree it's a great website :smile:
  • KatieCuth
    KatieCuth Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey, its a very helpful site and even life changing... It certainly helps in healthier food choices and putting things in perspective....
  • nursekj
    nursekj Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hiya, add me if you like
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    hiya! i'm in kiwiland too. welcome. it's a really great place to get support and properly monitor what it actually is you're doing! add me if you like :-)
  • DeviantDarkwolf2
    DeviantDarkwolf2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Woot Kiwi power :) Welcome I am new also so feel free to add the more the merrier hehe best of luck to you :)
  • nicmacc
    nicmacc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! happy to be your friend we all need some! from a next door neighbour in Oz
  • divadebz
    divadebz Posts: 31
    Options
    Hiya, welcome to the family. You will love it here, so much support and encouragement. I am a Kiwi girl too. All the very best.