Any 5'4" Ladies currently around 154 lbs (70 kgs) ?

Options
Hey guys I'm looking for support from ladies my size (height and weight) so if anyone here who is about 5'4" 154 lbs and planning to loose around 20 lbs by 1st December please respond. Would LOVE some support and advise from you all.

Replies

• sarahjfb84
    sarahjfb84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm about 5'4" but a little heavier. Around 165 lb. I'll be happy to support u. I need as much help at possible lol x
  • jamiegibbs8
    jamiegibbs8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5'6 and around 137. I need good low card meal ideas and yummy snacks under 200 and ideas for getting more exercise since I'm always behind a desk. Feel free to add me :)
  • dearmrsowl
    dearmrsowl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 155 lbs at the moment. Feel free to add me (:
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I'm 5'5" and 153lbs. I started on Jan 1st at 181lbs. I'm looking to drop another 14lbs, or so, and maybe more depending on how I feel/look when I get to about 140lbs. I'd like to be 140lbs (or less?) by December as my birthday is on the 16th! I'm always happy to support others and accept friend requests!
  • Queen_Vanellope
    Queen_Vanellope Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and WAS 154 last week, also will be hitting my goal sometime in December
  • mc92760
    mc92760 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 as well I am 140 I'm hoping to hit my goal in Dec as well. Please add me would love to have the support as well. Any of the rest of tou great gals. We can do th is. I'm at 365 days today and still climbing that weight ladder. We can do this!!!!
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    5'5" 151.2 lbs, feel free to add
  • AdmireDeVoll
    AdmireDeVoll Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 165 at 5"3 trying to get to 130, feel free to add me I'm always looking for people in the same boat as me!
  • bess_opal
    bess_opal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and 135 lbs - I weigh a bit less but I also have a very petite frame, my body fat is around 32-25% sooo... not great, even if my weight isn't very high! I definitely need motivation so I'd love to have a little support group on here, people in the same boat as me! (:
  • xxItsViviBaby
    xxItsViviBaby Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5'4 also! Started at 140 over a year ago, got down to 130 then started yo-yoing between 128-137
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 165 so a bit more than you. Looking to be 150 by vacation in January (hoping for more but that's my goal) then 135 for my next birthday.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    5'4". I've definitely been 154 but was able to get down to 130/129 at the moment. Looking to lose a little more. Good luck!
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the exact same weight/height and am out to drop 20lbs myself. I don't have any advice as I'm new here (switching from myplate) and looking for some thoughts myself, but I could use a few friends too. :)
  • ChiliPepperLifter
    ChiliPepperLifter Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Have you seen this website? It is really inspiring.

http://www.mybodygallery.com/photos-12035-body-shape.htm?StartAt=9#.VekCO_TrYU0
  • belovedaries15
    belovedaries15 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I am 5'3 1/2 and am at 191. I reached 197 this past Monday and said that was it. I made it to 158 two years ago with Weight Watchers having started at 276 in 2011. I turn 30 next year and want to look good when I do. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • l0sewe1ght41
    l0sewe1ght41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and a little heavier but your post caught my eye because I want to lose 20 pounds also. Perhaps we can cheer each other on. I am new so I hope you can see this post
  • curator999
    curator999 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'4" and sadly 175 lbs after an accident and meds. All better now and weaning myself off meds. But super bummed about 40 lb weight gain this past year. Gasp.
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for all of you either meeting your weight or just beggining remember it's never done just keep with it and don't let go of your dream weight because it's right there nothing's impossible!!
  • sherlockedmfp
    sherlockedmfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", currently at about 150 pounds. It would be great to have the support of more girls like me! :) feel free to add me!
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4'', currently 157lbs. You can add me up! :)