New to This; Goals: Leaner, Stronger, Fitter

Options
Hi Everyone,

My name is Connie and I've been trying to condition my body to look leaner. I'm looking for muscle definition, to lose the fat, and tone up. At the same time, I do want to increase my body's endurance and get stronger. I've been trying to sculpt my arms, mid-section and legs.

It's a really slow process and I'm just looking for some encouragement from others to stay motivated. Trying to keep a good diet is hard. I'm always overindulging in junk food and I don't have any self-control. I'm going to try this food logging to see if it helps.

Connie

Replies

• DeadZip2010
    DeadZip2010 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Connie, I see this post is from a while ago, but I figured I would try.

If you are wanted a leaner, stronger look and want to increase your fitness I have two roads you might want to try.

1. If you enjoy the gym look for a book called Bigger, Leaner, Stronger. It has a lot of solid info and a great workout plan.
    2. If you want to work out at home, I would look and ask around to see if any of your friends have a copy of Insanity or P90X.

In order to be stronger, and look leaner you have to build muscle. I used the BLS program while I was in Okinawa and it works great as long as you are pushing yourself and keeping yourself honest with the number of sets and form. P90X is a great system as well, but once again you have to push yourself.

I hope this helps.