Hello People ☺️

Options
BrownEyedGurl1983
BrownEyedGurl1983 Posts: 1 Member
edited September 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I used to be in great shape and enjoyed going to the gym everyday. I went through a bad relationship and slipped into a bit of a depression, fell off the gym wagon and gained 20 pounds. Im now out of that situation and am in a very happy place in my life. However, i am struggling with getting myself back into the swing of things at the gym. Im finding it really hard to stay motivated. I want results NOW but have only been working out for a month. I need to learn patients lol Anyways, any suggestions would be appreciated ☺️

Replies

• Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I can relate to what you're going through.. Feel free to add me if you like
  • Jase5745
    Jase5745 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just stay focused and make it a lifestyle.
  • mirandagirl2
    mirandagirl2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I understand what you are feeling and I know that you can be successful ☺ Feel free to add me
  • taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Patients is always difficult and something everyone struggles with so you are not alone. What has always worked best for me is setting small goals. Write them down so that you can see them easily. You can do it! Mfp tracking and friends have got your back. Good luck!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    We all want results *NOW*! If only it worked that way :(
    Put in that hard work and you'll definitely see the benefits soon - until then, enjoy getting fitter!
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    It's gonna be hard but once you get there you will be so pleased!
  • carbnite_bro
    carbnite_bro Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm good at playing this game :)
  • marcusoshea123
    marcusoshea123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    With a community of positive ppl it's very hard to fail.. Your on the right track stay true
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.