natural tips for beauty and health wanted!

Options
hi! i recently posted a topic about the benefits of cinnamon, to which someone replied with the benefits of apples combined with it! so i go curious and want to know more secrets like this! natural beauty tips included!!!

so here's the post about the cinnamon: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/255079-the-benefits-of-cinnamon

Replies

• mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any and all whole foods, herbs and spices have wonderful affects for the body/brain. My mother recently handed down a book to me called The Green Pharmacy by James a Duke, Ph.D.

It's filled with all sorts of wonderful natural items that help with anything from the common cold to arthritis!!

It's also been found that natural crystals can help you as well! One book I have for recourse is The Little Book of Crystal Tips and Cures by Philip Permutt.

I've been experiencing severe joint/muscle pain since January and had been on Lyrica for the past several months (up until this past week, as per my request) and was looking for natural ways to help. These are 2 great recourses that have been helping me!

Good luck!
  • celiamj
    celiamj Posts: 38
    Options
    really? i never believed very much about the "protection" of the crystals (i never understood how it worked) but im open minded about those things! gonna do some research about it!!! :) thanks!