Looking for friends

Options
New to my fitness pal. Names jesse from australia looking to lose a total of 90kgs. Feel free to add me and we can support each other to reach our goals :)

Replies

• galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Like the hat! :)
  • jsmestflowers
    jsmestflowers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Will add you bro! I am looking to lose about 100 pounds myself
  • fkh8rs
    fkh8rs Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Like the hat! :)

Thanks im a collector got hats everywhere haha
  • fkh8rs
    Options

Nice to meet you mate im looking to lose 90kgs in 44 weeks. Not sure what that is in pounds
  • marcusoshea123
    marcusoshea123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    fkh8rs wrote: »

Nice to meet you mate im looking to lose 90kgs in 44 weeks. Not sure what that is in pounds

It's 198 pounds man. That's 4.5 pounds a week.. That's a serious weight loss without hitting a plateau..

Aim for 2 pounds a week. That's still nearly half your goal in the desired time..

Keep strong and motivated
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for about half a year and I've lost 74 pounds since I started. I exercise regularly and restrict calories and eat a vegetarian diet. Feel free to add me.
  • fkh8rs
    Options
    I had lost 47kgs but got into a relationship and gained 70kgs, haha staying single this time
  • fkh8rs
    Options
    fkh8rs wrote: »

It's 198 pounds man. That's 4.5 pounds a week.. That's a serious weight loss without hitting a plateau..

Aim for 2 pounds a week. That's still nearly half your goal in the desired time..

Keep strong and motivated

Thanks man its a major target in a short time. Might not even be possible but gonna try my hardest to get as close to that as himanly possible :)
  • fkh8rs
    Options
    bcschulz wrote: »
    I've been on MFP for about half a year and I've lost 74 pounds since I started. I exercise regularly and restrict calories and eat a vegetarian diet. Feel free to add me.

Good job so far mate getting back into the routine is the hardest part for me. Ive added you also :)
  • Steve4239
    Steve4239 Posts: 62 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    To reach that goal you will need to eat less than 1000 calories a day and burn in total 3000-3500 cal

i'm currently doing something similar my goal is/was 20ish kg in 10 weeks which is 4.5lb a week and 1k calories with excersice i am now going strong on day 19 of 70
  • fkh8rs
    Options
    Steve4239 wrote: »
    To reach that goal you will need to eat less than 1000 calories a day and burn in total 3000-3500 cal

i'm currently doing something similar my goal is/was 20ish kg in 10 weeks which is 4.5lb a week and 1k calories with excersice i am now going strong on day 19 of 70

Congrats on the effort so far mate. Hopefully it gets easier as time passes us by