Basically a lurker on here, wanted to introduce myself

Options
Hi, I'm Sarah and my weight loss journey started in February before I got myfitnesspal.
I started out as a 5'7 162ib girl, moderately overweight and very unhappy with the way I looked. I had a goal to get in better shape, eat healthier and take pride in the way I looked. A few months later, a Gold's Gym membership and a new cell phone, I started myfitnesspal at the weight of 138ish, which was amazing for me, I hadn't been that light since I was in high school. Currently, I've slimmed down even further to 132 and I couldn't be happier. This App has had a HUGE impact on how I control my portions, and on certain occasions, keep control of my cheat days.

If any one wants a weight loss buddy, hit me up :) I'm heading for 125.

Replies

• Jase5745
    Jase5745 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, good stuff. Keep it up.
  • skinnygal024
    skinnygal024 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" too and started out at 160. I am currently down to 139 but I want to get to around 120/125! My goal is to lose the weight and then tone up like crazy!
  • YAHWEH56
    YAHWEH56 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. Dont give up you got it
  • TashaDillard
    TashaDillard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm new to the app but plan to use it as apart of my journey now. My goal is to tone up and lean out and look forward to seeing your progress!
  • annaliesebosco
    annaliesebosco Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have used this app to help me get from 136 to 128. Now just trying to tone up!
  • Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah! Add me if you like!
  • Hummingbird914
    Hummingbird914 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 started at 134. Now I'm 128. My goal is 124.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing losses so far :)
  • sarahquil91
    sarahquil91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Loving the encouragement!
    ;)
  • mones0208
    mones0208 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Claudia. I've been using my MFP on and off for the past 2 years. I weight 150 and my ideal weight is 135. I am currently on my 3rd week of Insanity.