Aussie Mum. Lots to lose. PCOS. Anxiety & Depression

Options
Im a 31yo Aussie Mum of 3 young kids in a blended family, living on NSW coast. I have lots to lose 60+Kg (150lb). Need some PCOS support with recent diagnosis. Longtime survivor of depression and anxiety. Been on here around a month and looking to change my life with balance and determination. :-)

Come friend me, looking for a ton of supporters along the way.

Replies

• BettyBoles
    BettyBoles Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Even I used to face anxiety due to lots of pressure at work. I used to remain worried and freaked. To stay away from this, you should do the activities that you enjoy in your free time. Be mentally relax. If it also does not work then take anti-anxiety pills. I suggest you this because earlier I faced the same thing.
  • niclau
    niclau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kat Fleatcher, baby steps, you can do it if you put your mind to it.
    Don't give up kilo by kilo change what's wrong and start all over. Rome wasn't built in a day.
    Good on you for giving it a go.
    Good luck xx
  • dinagurl59
    dinagurl59 Posts: 41 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Join a gym, and use this as me time...while you are doing this remember to be selfish with yourself...take on the me first attitude...as a woman you are pulled on from every corner of your life...you are looked at as some sort of superwoman that can take on the entire world and you better not complain...you are human and have feelings...go out there and reclaim you.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Best of luck :)
    You can beat this depression and you can conquer this weight