6'00" ladies...what's your goal weight?

Options
2»

Replies

• cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and 170. I'm aiming to be back between 150 and 160.
  • carlyp79
    carlyp79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and aiming for about 175lb. I know what I look like at that weight, and know that I'm still a bit squishy with weird spindly arms. So this time around I am doing weight training with my cardio and 175-180 will likely be a stronger, fitter version of my squishy lighter self.
  • alisaniakhai
    alisaniakhai Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 currently at 150 pounds. Would like to get to a fit/strong 140 with toned thighs - I feel and look better when I am lighter. I've been doing kickboxing and mixed kettle bell/TRX training. Good luck to everyone!
  • pamelalabs
    pamelalabs Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    im now 155.. i wanna go down to atleast 148-150 :)
  • melonaulait
    melonaulait Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and my goal is somewhere close to 125lb but only because I've never been 'skinny' before. When I was around 16 I got healthily down to a 143lb weight and I still looked very very chubby so I'd like to see if I look different with more weight off...
    Also my weight has always yoyo'd. This summer my starting weight was 216lb and now I'm at 201lb. All my friends told me even at my heaviest that I should not have to lose any weight (they only know me as the fat friend), but I think they are just trying to be nice.
  • christch
    christch Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and 68kg (about 150lb). I got down to 64kg earlier in year but felt dreadful and still looked skinny fat. I'm now lifting weights and putting on a bit of muscle and looking and feeling better. If I believe the scales my bf is 30%. As long as you are happy with how you look and feel that is the main thing. Make sure you are eating healthy and not obsessing about the number on the scales. It would be interesting to know your family's reason why they don't want you to loose more. My husband keeps telling me I look fine but it was about me feeling good about myself. All the best.
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' tall. Weighed ~155 most of my life, and looked good at that weight. When I turned 50, I ate myself fat. Now at ~173 and aiming for 165.
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and currently 168. I was down to 158 and unfortunately gained some back. My original goal was 145 but I don't know that I could happily maintain that. I would be happy (and pretty thin looking) at between 150-160.
  • saucesofit
    saucesofit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 and, being a national level fitness competitor, have experienced my body at many shapes and sizes. In college I ran track and was probably around 135-140 and looked pretty thin. After leaving I went as high as 170 (about a size 10 for me).

Now I sit at about 150-155 during my offseason (size 4) and a bit above 140 at my leanest (size 2) but look entirely different than I did previously at the weight. I don't suggest the amount of leanness I achieve before a show - it's really not maintainable.

While I've really learned to love my body at each of it's sizes, I like when I am between 145-148.
  • mareacuda
    mareacuda Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am 6' and the lowest weight I ever remember seeing on a scale was 180 when I was 12. As an adult, 200 is the lowest. I have been as high as 330, and am currently 240 and dropping. Hoping to hit 200, and then I would like to see 165-175 eventually.
  • blueriotgirl
    blueriotgirl Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Im 5'11 and aiming for 135-140lbs. Im at 158lbs now. Before i had kids i was a dancer and an athlete and was super toned. I like the way i look at that weight and it would be nice to look and feel that way again but no rush. Slow and steady.