Stretch Marks

Options
I have always had a few stretch marks but since I started loosing weight stretch marks have been showing up all over. Since I started loosing weight my arms, stomach, and inner thigh have new stretch marks. I know they will fade in time but they will always be there. Any advice on how to minimize them as they come?

Replies

• cassranai
    Options
    I have always had a few stretch marks but since I started loosing weight stretch marks have been showing up all over. Since I started loosing weight my arms, stomach, and inner thigh have new stretch marks. I know they will fade in time but they will always be there. Any advice on how to minimize them as they come?
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Stretchmarks suck!!! There is no way to get rid of them. No matter what you see sold in stores. The only thing I can recommend is lotion your skin OFTEN to prevent yourself from getting more and DO NOT SCRATCH THEM. It makes them worse.

Good Luck!!:wink:
  • StartingNew
    Options
    Vitamin E is also really good for stretch marks- not the pills, the oil. Just rub right on them.
  • amandacain1997
    amandacain1997 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately they are here to stay.:cry: I actually found that cocoa butter does minimize their appearance, and they will fade with time. When I had my daughter almost two years ago, I was appauled at the number of stretch marks that appeared as my belly shrunk! They were purple and red and looked terrible. I used cocoa butter religiously for several months and now they are white and barely visible! Hang in there and definately moisturize a lot to prevent others from appearing!:flowerforyou:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    COCO BUTTER!! Its the best!!