Been here, need to do better!

Options
Hello, I'm Sunita from Anaheim. I've been here, and been successful for a while. I started at 299 in May of 2013, managed to reach 198 in May 2015, but have been struggling since that point and am hovering back around 207. Would love some new friends. I know I was able to make it work before but for some reason now I'm having such a difficult time sticking to my calorie goal. I keep trying to change it down in hopes of planning for less and going a little over will help me sick to my deficit but it's like I have a mental block right now and I just can't stop going over my limit.

Replies

• davidrchristine
    davidrchristine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I was 310 coming down now at 285 we can struggle together if ya want david
  • FreeRangeChick213
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. This is my second time around because I gained the weight I lost back - Gaaah! It's frustrating when you can't get beyond a plateau or you gain weight. The way I look at it - it took me many attempts to quit smoking years ago - but I didn't give up and now I'm BEYOND ever doing that again. I'll get there with being able to manage my weight also. It sometimes just takes a little longer for some of us.
  • Sunitagt
    Sunitagt Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's hard, and I think it might be harder now to have had the success and all of a sudden feel like I don't know what I'm doing anymore! This is the third time I've actively tried to lose weight, so I'm really glad to have come this far. Lowest I've weighed in my adult life thanks to MFP, but I've still got a ways to go.