Are there any 10 minute trainers out there??

Options
Hi All,
Just started 10 minute trainer and I love it - anyone else tried this ~ curious about the results you got .

Thanks,
J

Replies

• Dragonfly11
    Dragonfly11 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Just started 10 minute trainer and I love it - anyone else tried this ~ curious about the results you got .

Thanks,
    J
  • amartine
    amartine Posts: 125
    Options
    I've never even heard of it, but I'd love to know more if you'd like to share :)
  • runnerdad
    runnerdad Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Thanks,
    J
    I've been doing TMT for 3-4 months now. I was doing a lot of running/biking, working out before that, but didn't feel like I was getting results for all that effort. Since using TMT, I have lost 11 pounds, three inches off my waist and my kids have started calling me "Daddy six-pack". So, I think you definitely can get results. Compared to some of the other Beach Body programs, with TMT you are sort of on your own with diet (Which is where MFP comes in handy). Also, the program is broken down into ten minute segments (obviously), so if you are pressed for time, or not fit enough for a long work out, you can get a relatively intense work out done in ten minutes, so that aspect is great. For best results, though, you should do 2-3 work outs in a row, so it is really a 30 minute trainer, but still , very flexible for most schedules.
    There was a similar thread a few weeks ago. You may want to search for it to get other feedback
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    There's a preview for that program on my site if you want to check it out... the web address is in my signature.
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Hey Amber,
    10 min trainier, TMT, is a work out program, broken down into 10minute segments, which makes it very, very easy to fit into my schedual - no excuses right?, i've been doing 2-3 at a time to start - when I did 3 at the end I was lying on the floor in a pool of sweat, lol!! Not sure what your fitness level is but I used to consider myself good for at least 30 to 45 min of med-high impact aerobics. This has changed my mind drastically. So far, I have been really challenged each combination of workouts and I really feeeeeel it the next day. The only equipment used are resistance bands - which I've never used before.
    So far, i really like it - i am also doing "the firm" mixed in when I have the time for longer workouts!

Good luck on your journey and let me know what you're doing
    Janet
  • Dragonfly11
    Options
    Thanks - I'll check it out!