New to this and starting a long journey

Options
im new to mfp loving the program could use some friends and motivations will happily return encouragement and support. The struggle is real!!! feel free to add me

Replies

• Lopez1103
    Lopez1103 Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Me too. I added you..
    Anyone else can feel free to add me too! I'm in need of friends on here. I'm trying to lose 100lbs in about 57 weeks..
  • Serendipity00
    Serendipity00 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sending you a request :). This is a terrific support system with so many encouraging people.
  • mamamarsha4
    mamamarsha4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here tonight. I have 100 pounds to lose. I'm hoping this will help me stay on track. Feel free to add me.
  • mamamarsha4
    mamamarsha4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I sent all three of you a request.
  • CiciHarder
    CiciHarder Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this as well. Have about 200 pounds to lose. Definitely in need of friends on here!
  • osmanama
    osmanama Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Have about 100 to lose, really want to stick with it this time. Sending you all of you requests :)
  • nic_ci
    nic_ci Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have about 65 pounds to lose...I've been at this a while but most of my supporters have stopped logging on...would love new supportive friends...feel free to add me!
  • kirstyvdk1
    kirstyvdk1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been on for a week now - big date with the scales tomorrow. I have sent a request.
  • Bean174
    Bean174 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've had some good luck finding some positive and supportive people on here! I've sent requests to all in this post thus far.
  • bettypeyton1
    bettypeyton1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just started a few weeks ago. Could use some friends too. My goal is 170 pounds to lose. Down 20 right now.
  • sodapoppin28
    sodapoppin28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me I know supporting each other is critical others can add me as well
  • ahayden356
    ahayden356 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have about 100 lbs to lose and have never been more determined. Please add me. I will offer support along the way... Am sure It makes a difference x please add me and I'll add all of you xx