Hi!

Options
Hi, I'm Kelly...a SAHM to 3 little boys. A friend and a cousin suggested this site to me. It looks great so far! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Replies

• gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kelly...a SAHM to 3 little boys. A friend and a cousin suggested this site to me. It looks great so far! Looking forward to chatting with all of you!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kelly! You can do this and this site is a great motivator!!
  • debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP! Between the food diary and exercise diary you can't help but lose weight. I recommend trying to log your meals the night before if possible. This helps you know the next day how many extra calories you have to play with.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Yay! I found you! Welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    Welcome to this sight. Lots of great people here. Lots of help and drink your water :happy: Can't stress that enough:drinker:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Hiya Kelly! 11_2_104.gif Glad you joined us here. Now you will see how hard I really work :bigsmile: :laugh:
    This is really a great site and a great program...any questions, just ask :flowerforyou:

Hey all.....it's my cousin....I brought her to the darkside too :devil: :smokin: :laugh: :wink:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Hi Kelly! :smile:
  • catress
    Options
    Hello