From 86kg to 67kg

Options
hi I'm Charlotte from Melbourne Aus, I have always been a bigger girl and I was never truly proud of the image and brand I showed to the world it was the real vibrant me.
When the new year started (2015) I decided that the new me was due so I picked up my game I gym 5-7 times a week eat healthy and I've never been happier it's hard and rewarding and its shown me how strong anyone can be :)
Good luck on your Journey be proud of the baby steps as well x

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl you deserve it! I'm from the Huntervalley NSW.
  • charlottebyrne20
    charlottebyrne20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you means a lot :)
    Oh awesome not many Aussies on here :)
  • rachvthomas
    rachvthomas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Melbourne as well. Good on you. I'm starting my New Years resolution again. You're inspiring!
  • charlottebyrne20
    charlottebyrne20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Aww thanks rach :) it's been hard work but so rewarding if you want any help always here :)
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I started in Jan this year from Melbourne as well. :)
  • sleepypapa
    sleepypapa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I'm from NZ but live in the middle east. Your stats are pretty much me. Started out at 85kgs and probably want to get down to around 65ish. I'm only 1.63cm :)
    Well done on your success
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Omigod i am 86 kgs too! I am 5'3" I would love to be anywhere between 57-67 kgs!! What an inspiration! I need to up my workouts :)
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Holy crap!! More Aussies!!! Yaaayyyyyy!!! I'm from Hervey Bay in Queensland.
    I started at 81kgs and I'm down to 72kgs. Still got a fair few to go yet. Congratulations on your loss!!
  • charlottebyrne20
    Options
    Thanks guys and gals :) I'm 178cm 5'10 so being really light isn't on the cards but progressing all the time good luck xx
  • candicer3
    candicer3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh @mrsfitzyv8 I'm from Hervey Bay to but live in Adelaide. I'm 5"3 and weigh 80.1kg and want to be 57kgs
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Wowee! That was a big move lol. How's life as an Adelaideian?
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Brisbane. I started at 92kg and am currently 78kg. I'm aiming for mid 60s. Dunno if it matters but I'm 168cm 5"6?
  • bethn24
    bethn24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    5"3 from nz gone from 74 to 67, hoping to get to 60 its great seeing your hard work pay off :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!