New school, new me?

Options
AlexzKT
AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
I'm going to give MFP the good ol' college try. I've been calorie-counting for about a year and a half now, and I love it. I decided to try doing all of this with MFP to get some support from like-minded people.

I'm 22, from CA, living in Chicago, and headed to Colorado soon. I'm just about to finish up college with a BS in Biology (graduating Summa Cum Laude in a week!!!), and I'm headed to vet school in the fall. I think now is the perfect time to work on becoming the person I want to be as I enter into this new phase in my life.

On top of those life changes, I'm also going to be getting married in September 2012 to my high-school sweetheart -- 7 year anniversary coming up in a few days! Whew, where did the time go?!

I've never been significantly overweight, I just think I've always had a little weight to lose. I'm hoping to lose those few pounds and also train for my second marathon at some point. I'd love any support - so friend request me, or let me know if I can friend request you if you're willing.

(: alexz

Replies

• Lollie776
    Lollie776 Posts: 8
    Options
    Sounds like you have your mind in exactly the right place. :happy: Seems like with everything else going those few little pounds should be easy peasy!

Congrats on all the fantasticness going on in your life!!!!
  • kimmeyjo
    kimmeyjo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome Aboard! Congratulations on your recent accomplishments. This is a great website for motivation and support. I have been on here for a little over a week and I love it and you willl too. You made a major decision about your health that you won't regret. It's not going to be easy, but with a little help from MFP you will succeed.