• SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :blushing: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You working on that sweater. ;-)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Seriously Ed, you can tell you are single by choice. Who in the world wouldn't snatch you up in a heartbeat. You are awesome hot, inside and out. Thank you for our morning smiles.

Thank you my friend. :-) Yes I am single by choice. It allows me to focus 100% on the kids. Being a single dad is no parts easy, but it is a million times a blessing. I work about 50 hours a week but every other minute is spent with the kids & coaching my sons sports/scouts. Those are the things that make life worth while. Being a dad is the greatest joy of my life. :-)

Okay dude, that just makes you more irresistible. There's nothing sexier to a woman than to see a dedicated Dad. Not to mention the wonderful example you are setting for your son as a father and for your daughter in her future choice in a husband. You rock!
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    Wow ! Just the pick me up I needed to hear this morning....very inspirational n ur amazing too ;)
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Wow ! Just the pick me up I needed to hear this morning....very inspirational n ur amazing too ;)

Thanks. You made me blush. :-)