Having a hard time :(

Options
SnuggieMeeko
SnuggieMeeko Posts: 68 Member
edited September 2015 in Motivation and Support
I'm having a hard time right now. I have been getting on the scale multiple times during the day which I know is bad. My weight is going between 2 to 5 pounds higher. :( I just have so much to lose. Ive lost 34 pounds. But my weight loss adventure started 2 weeks ago when I gave birth. I'm not approved to do real working out until my 6 week check up. I have 91 pounds to lose left. I just feel like I can't do it today. I know that's bad. But if I'm not crazy strick about what I eat I gain weight. If I look at something I gain. It's so hard. I've battled with this my whole life. I had pizza last night and soda and I know it's what messed me up. I hadn't had soda in 2 weeks before that. It's so much easier to avoid it then deal with this.

Replies

• sashayoung72
    sashayoung72 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ok first, please, please stop going on the scale!!! put that thing away, and you just had a kid!!! now calm down and log your food. In a week get the scale out and check. also measure. drink your water and please enjoy the little one!!!
  • BlackPup
    BlackPup Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I use happy scale which is an app which smooths out the ups and downs to make a nice straight line for your weight loss. I weigh myself once a day.

If you're breastfeeding make sure you are getting enough calories to produce enough milk. And enjoy your Bub!!!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    stop getting on the scale! my weight can fluctuate up to 7 pounds in a day! WEIGH ONCE A WEEK!

weigh and log your food. exercise. eat back half the calories.

i promise you dont gain by looking at food. LOL
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    What you weigh day to day (or throughout the day- stop doing that!) doesn't mean anything. It's what you weigh week to week and month to month.

You're not going to wake up 91 pounds lighter tomorrow, no matter what you do today. Well, unless you saw off some limbs.