Can you see it?

Iv'e done really well and cut down most of my junk. Ive had a stone weight loss over the last few months but generally just wondered can anyone else tell?8p1ldr2etvq8.jpg

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Absolutely, you look terrific!!
  • misskirstyann296
    misskirstyann296 Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks queen, needed something to brighten my spirits. I feel like it's dragging and im getting nowhere x
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Great job
  • misskirstyann296
    Thanks Iseed x
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 33,738 Member
    Yes, absolutely visible - great job! ( . . . though I have to say, meaning it in the kindest way possible, that the very different, and very patterned bottoms you're wearing in the before/after photos, coupled with one bright and one dark t-shirt, do go some ways toward camouflaging the results of your very effective weight loss efforts! :)
  • misskirstyann296
    Thanks alot Ann, im going to re-take the pics tomorrow in the same clothes as the before pics so i can see for myself the difference. Thanks for the compliments i'm really greatful! X
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Definitely can tell, although yeah it would be easier to tell with the same clothes. You look great IMO.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    I can definitely tell! Don't get discouraged, you look great.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Nice work!
  • misskirstyann296
    Thanks guys. Makes me more optimistic that if i carry on i will succeed. Your all great! X
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Honestly, no. You look good, but you looked good before too, you do not have much to lose. Maybe try progress pics with less/tighter clothes on from now on? Anything could be going on under these clothes, from rolls of fat or a 6 pack.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,909 Member
    There's a subtle difference. However wearing the same clothes would have shown more contrast. Try that next time.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    Yes, i can definitely see a reduction in your stomach and bum.
    as others have said, next time maybe wear the same clothes for before & after pics and non patterned if possible.
    Keep up the good work!
  • misskirstyann296
    I will do next time. I have 24lb to loose my goal weight is 9st7 im currently at 11st3. Thanks for the confidence boost all xx