Loosing the second half of your weight. Help needed.

Options
Soulinwater
Soulinwater Posts: 30 Member
edited September 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello!
To those of you who got to your goal half way to it did you change your excercise and calorie consumption or did you continue doing what you are doing and it just took longer? I started at 167 5"5 height now at 147. Goal is 127. I hit a plateau thinking of upping my excercise please let me know what had worked for you! Thank you✨✨✨

Replies

• Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I've always constantly changed things up. Every few months, I add new things or switch up my routines. Same with calories/eating styles so I could find how and what I like to eat. Switching things up often also helps you to stay interested in the process :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I switched things up every few months too... mostly out of boredom. Wasn't always necessarily more intense exercise though, heck I even scaled down at some point... Never really changed my calories, I guess in the last months of losing I was eating 1650 instead of 1700 but that's pretty much it. Never had a plateau (just my normal stalls every month 2-3 weeks before my period).
  • dashagrr
    dashagrr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Also, you can try zigzaging your calories. On the days I feel like I am not that hungry, I stop short of my goal, and eat close to maintenance the other days. Good luck!