Looking for a weight loss buddy!

So I've decided that I need someone going through the journey with me to help keep me motivated. I want someone I can whatsapp when the chocolate cake is getting just too tempting! And hopefully we can support each other to getting to our goals.

I have a fairly substantial amount of weight to lose (4 dress sizes) so this is a long term journey for me, someone else in a similar position would be ideal but I'm not going to be fussy!

Charlotte x

Replies

• HeatherCarnes76
    HeatherCarnes76 Posts: 52 Member
    I'm in about the same boat. I'm in an 18 now. I was wearing a 30/32. I've lost around 130 pounds but want to hit my goal weight of 175ish. It takes time but you can do this!
  • mstark87
    mstark87 Posts: 9 Member
    Sounds good to me! Also looking for a buddy
  • Nature8368
    Nature8368 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm with you. Have put on 70 pounds in a short time frame. So out of shape and frustrated because I've never been like this. And yet, I'll gorge on chocolate! !
  • mistycastro92
    mistycastro92 Posts: 1 Member
    caddac1 wrote: »
    So I've decided that I need someone going through the journey with me to help keep me motivated. I want someone I can whatsapp when the chocolate cake is getting just too tempting! And hopefully we can support each other to getting to our goals.

I have a fairly substantial amount of weight to lose (4 dress sizes) so this is a long term journey for me, someone else in a similar position would be ideal but I'm not going to be fussy!

Charlotte x

• pkthayu
    pkthayu Posts: 10 Member
    Good to know am not alone...target to lose 20 kgs has dodged me from my 20s. 38 yrs now and determined to get this under control and move to a fresh challenge. Weakness points have been vodka and slip ups at dessert section when traveling for work. I need a buddy to keep me accountable
  • Kroy1216
    Kroy1216 Posts: 3 Member
    Adding yall! We can motivate each other! We can all do this together. My goal is 100 lbs in a year, by September 2016.