Fell off the wagon.

Options
Hi, again I am introducing myself to you all again. I gained 25 pounds back from the 60 something I lost. This time it's do or die. I'm in dire need of a total knee replacement. The pain has become intolerable now. My orthopedic surgeon will not do the surgery until I get down to a minimum of 270 pounds. I still eat healthy the exercising is a little difficult now, but I'm a warrior. Family I'll keep you updated on my progress. :)

Replies

• HeatherCarnes76
    HeatherCarnes76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I know it is sad when we gain weight back. Let that be a motivation. I had lost 130 pounds. I met my would be husband and fell completely off the wagon. I gained 50 pounds back. I am now back to the grind of shooting for my goal weight. I have to lose 60 more pounds. You can do this. Keep up the good work.
  • sbrownallison
    sbrownallison Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Many of us fall and gain back some, all, or more of the weight back. I count myself among that group. What is important is to get back into the routine of making your health your top priority. You can do this!
  • _onebeauty
    _onebeauty Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    aww, sorry to hear your back... :( but welcome! I cant tell you how many times I've gotten heavy, & gotten back to normal size... smh. lol
  • tiloha
    tiloha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's tough. Sending a request. Good luck! :)