Keeping on the move

Options
Still struggling with food choices and will power but making baby steps. Sold my bbq sauce all day at the local Farmer's Market and was on my feet moving until after noon. So even tho I may not be eating the best just yet I am eating larger portions of the better side items and moving more so I am considering it a forward movement and will celebrate it. I hope everyone has an amazing labor day weekend!

Replies

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,487 Member
    Options
    Every baby step helps, keep moving, and making the food choices that fit your goal.

Cheers, h.
  • mermaid3011
    mermaid3011 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heya ! Same to you - happy LDW! A long weekend is a blessing in disguise sometimes.... way too much time to think about food! LOL

So you make your own BBQ sauce? How cool is that?! And it sure is hard work with lots of moving around.

I am actually starting a 5 Day Real Food / Clean Eating Challenge this Monday. If you'd like to join a group of about 7-8 nice and supportive ladies send me a message and I'll hook you up with the details!!

Have a great weekend!
    Birgit

• MarkBenedikt
    MarkBenedikt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well done! I recently heard an interview with Gretchen Rubin about making new habits. The cool thing about habits are that they remove the necessity of exerting willpower. Her main point in the interview however was that we should never attempt to create new habits that are contrary to our personality. I just wanted to share that little nugget with you. If you are interested, the book is "Better than Before" by Gretchen Rubin.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Well done! I recently heard an interview with Gretchen Rubin about making new habits. The cool thing about habits are that they remove the necessity of exerting willpower. Her main point in the interview however was that we should never attempt to create new habits that are contrary to our personality. I just wanted to share that little nugget with you. If you are interested, the book is "Better than Before" by Gretchen Rubin.
    Yes!
  • peep69
    peep69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and I will check out the read. And yes I have my own competition grilling team and so many people wanted my sauce at events that I started canning and selling it. I have 3 kinds and a blackberry Bourbon glaze was just added to the mix. Lol as u can tell I love talking bbq.