Looking for a weight loss buddy!

Options
So I've decided that I need someone going through the journey with me to help keep me motivated. I want someone I can whatsapp when the chocolate cake is getting just too tempting! And hopefully we can support each other to getting to our goals.

I have a fairly substantial amount of weight to lose (4 dress sizes) so this is a long term journey for me, someone else in a similar position would be ideal but I'm not going to be fussy!

Charlotte x

Replies

• HeatherCarnes76
    HeatherCarnes76 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm in about the same boat. I'm in an 18 now. I was wearing a 30/32. I've lost around 130 pounds but want to hit my goal weight of 175ish. It takes time but you can do this!
  • mstark87
    mstark87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! Also looking for a buddy
  • Nature8368
    Nature8368 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Have put on 70 pounds in a short time frame. So out of shape and frustrated because I've never been like this. And yet, I'll gorge on chocolate! !
  • mistycastro92
    mistycastro92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    caddac1 wrote: »
    So I've decided that I need someone going through the journey with me to help keep me motivated. I want someone I can whatsapp when the chocolate cake is getting just too tempting! And hopefully we can support each other to getting to our goals.

I have a fairly substantial amount of weight to lose (4 dress sizes) so this is a long term journey for me, someone else in a similar position would be ideal but I'm not going to be fussy!

Charlotte x

• pkthayu
    pkthayu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good to know am not alone...target to lose 20 kgs has dodged me from my 20s. 38 yrs now and determined to get this under control and move to a fresh challenge. Weakness points have been vodka and slip ups at dessert section when traveling for work. I need a buddy to keep me accountable
  • Kroy1216
    Kroy1216 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Adding yall! We can motivate each other! We can all do this together. My goal is 100 lbs in a year, by September 2016.