Anyone from Scotland?

I've decided it must be my lack of arithmetic skills or denial which has made me too curvey for my liking :p so i thought I'd let technology remind me of the true calorie count o:)

Replies

• KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Hey Gillian. I'm from Scotland, I've been using MFP for a few months now. I had the same idea of using technology, it was more of a digital slap in the jaw for me lol
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Love it on here people are great. I am from Aberdeenshire. Where about are you x
  • KeepGood
    Falkirk here :smile:
  • hi, I am from Glasgow, not got any idea what I'm doing yet and no doubt when I figure it out I will then figure out how to cheat >:)
  • TorontoDiane
    TorontoDiane Posts: 1,413 Member
    I am Canadian but grew up on the Fife coast
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Near Glasgow
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    North East UK is that close enough for you to add me
  • gedfitzfilm
    gedfitzfilm Posts: 1 Member
    Hiya. Glasgow too. Just been running around Glasgow Green. Anyone here been using this long enough to see positive results? Im 14.9 and plan to lose 3 stone in a year. Is it possible?
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Reportedly, my ancestors left there in the late 1600s. Close enough?
  • KeepGood
    Hiya. Glasgow too. Just been running around Glasgow Green. Anyone here been using this long enough to see positive results? Im 14.9 and plan to lose 3 stone in a year. Is it possible?
    I've been using it for 3 months to gain. I'm 30lbs up so far. It works if you can stick at it, you need to stay focussed over the long term.
  • Elegra2006
    Elegra2006 Posts: 144 Member
    From Edinburgh and always open to new lifting or crossfitting friends!
  • Reportedly, my ancestors left there in the late 1600s. Close enough?
    lol
  • marky54
    marky54 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi I'm in West Lothian. I've been using MFP for some time now. Lost 50lbs and now jogging up to around 11 miles every 7 / 10 days and feeling great.
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    i'm in Perthshire, and I lost lots about 4 years ago, fell off the wagon but came back 85 days ago, and I have lost a stone so far, it says 30lbs but that is from my original weight first time around. add me anyone
  • aamb

of course its possible, you just need to stick at it
  • aamb
    hi, I am from Glasgow, not got any idea what I'm doing yet and no doubt when I figure it out I will then figure out how to cheat >:)

ohh NO CHEATING ALLOWED!!! lol, it will show in your loss rate lol
  • I have 12 calories left for the day.......think I'll need to go to bed early
  • kanerz14
    kanerz14 Posts: 85 Member
    Scotland, Ayrshire here:)
  • paul718269
    paul718269 Posts: 10 Member
    Livingston..
  • Im in Glasgow :)