For those who have completed 30ds

Options
I'm just curious about those who completed the 30ds and did not do any other 'real exercise' with it. What were your results? If you have pics great - but weight/ inches lost is really what I want to know. Thanks!!!!

Replies

• jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I wll love to know too.
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am wondering this too. Although I do three cardio workouts a week as well, but I'd be curious to know .
  • guppygirl322
    guppygirl322 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    What do you consider "real" exercise? I don't have access to a gym, but I do walk every day/every other day. It was only until about a week ago I actually started jogging. In my first 70 day, which was before the jogging, I lost about 20 pounds.
  • kellybstampin
    Options
    I just completed Day 24 of 30DS. I have not been doing anything else. So far, I've lost THREE inches off my waist! 2" off my hips, and 2" off each thigh. I haven't weighed in yet, but in the first 2 weeks, I actually gained 1.5 lbs. I was pretty upset about it, but when I did my measurements, I was happy! I'm weighing in on Monday at 10am, so hopefully I'll see some weight loss then. After this, I plan to do the Ripped in 30!
  • LadyOmNom
    LadyOmNom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sooznine
    Sooznine Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I did it, but i did extra cardio almost every day. I don't think it's a weight loss program by itself. It does get the ball rolling on toning up, tho. I did it with a bunch of people and most that weren't doing anything else and/or didn't modify their eating didn't lose and some gained. As i said, i did modify my eating and i did do extra cardio... i lost ~8lb. I have pictures, but i don't know how to upload them here...
  • lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 24 of 30DS. I have not been doing anything else. So far, I've lost THREE inches off my waist! 2" off my hips, and 2" off each thigh. I haven't weighed in yet, but in the first 2 weeks, I actually gained 1.5 lbs. I was pretty upset about it, but when I did my measurements, I was happy! I'm weighing in on Monday at 10am, so hopefully I'll see some weight loss then. After this, I plan to do the Ripped in 30!

This is the type of information I wanted. And as far as 'real' exercise, I just mean any thing you do extra - on purpose. I'm not talking gardening, washing car, walking around the mall etc.

I'm on day 4 level 1 and I have gained a pound!!! I'm only doing this as exercise so far and even though my eating habits are by far not great I have cut my calories down to roughly 1200. I'm just frustrated.
  • lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Day 4 of Level 1. First time using it. I am still doing cardio, about every day.

I look at 30DS as toning workout whereas the cardio is for weight loss.....and to help me get cardio up so I can do all those dang jumping jacks in 30DS!
  • deanadimples
    deanadimples Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Oh...also, I do the cardio a few hours after 30DS. Mostly due to time constraints. But I find that the movement of walking/running a few hours after helps me with the stiffness I get from using the muscle groups in 30DS.