Fat burning Drink

Options
2»

Replies

• aseleemalterno
    aseleemalterno Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Green tea without any sugar. İt's zero calories, and it heats the body and helps in its metabolism
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    which affordable fat burning energy drink would you recommend? thank you

They don't exist. Eat at a calorie deficit and you will lose weight.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    Green tea without any sugar. İt's zero calories, and it heats the body and helps in its metabolism

Actually, it's a myth that green tea helps in metabolism. The caffeine might help, but not enough to matter.:)
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    Also I lift heavy. Do cardio. Eat around 1800 healthy calories. Have a very active job walking and going up and down the stairs for 12 hrs. So i know and apply all those advices thank you

Oh, hey, you're on the right track. Keep it up.
  • caci88
    caci88 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Arbonne Phytosport Pre-Workout is your best best - contains L-Carnitine which helps your body use fat for energy. Not to be had as a regular drink though - just before a workout or exercise.. As everyone has said though - eating and exercise will make the biggest difference & to be lean you've gotta just stick to water as your drink!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a small glass of wine gives me the inspiration to get on my treadmill. Sure, there are calories, but I can make it fit. Otherwise, there are no magic, fat-burning drinks. And no special metabolism boosting ones either. So sad.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    caci88 wrote: »
    Arbonne Phytosport Pre-Workout is your best best - contains L-Carnitine which helps your body use fat for energy. Not to be had as a regular drink though - just before a workout or exercise.. As everyone has said though - eating and exercise will make the biggest difference & to be lean you've gotta just stick to water as your drink!

Most energy drinks just contain caffeine, which gives you a boost to put more energy in your workout, thereby increasing your calorie burn. Energy drinks have no magic properties in them to help your body use fat for energy.
  • SLLRunner
    Options
    Sometimes a small glass of wine gives me the inspiration to get on my treadmill. Sure, there are calories, but I can make it fit. Otherwise, there are no magic, fat-burning drinks. And no special metabolism boosting ones either. So sad.

Way to go!
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options

Mine only inspires me to sit around. A second one and I am inspired to tell everyone I love them and sing Kumbaya.

• SLLRunner
    Options
    earlnabby wrote: »

Mine only inspires me to sit around. A second one and I am inspired to tell everyone I love them and sing Kumbaya.

LOL. This is great!
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

rofllllll

thumbs up...i think we drink the same wine

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    No such thing.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Think about this , really. If a fat burning drink or pill really worked then why would we all be here counting calories ?? Wouldnt we all just drink magic drinks and eat pills and be thin ??

Theres no such drink
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options

Truth!
  • sodapoppin28
    sodapoppin28 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've heard that heated water with some mint leaves and sliced lemons works to burn body fat, I've never tried it myself though.
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I've heard that heated water with some mint leaves and sliced lemons works to burn body fat, I've never tried it myself though.

Good, because it's false.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options

SNORT!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Water, coffee black, or tea, black. They will displace calories you otherwise would have eaten.

There are lots of people desperate to lose a little belly and lots of charlatans ready to fill the knowledge gap.

Similarly there is no pill to grow back hair for balding men. I am sure if you Internet research really hard you can find at least a dozen charlatans who claim to have a cure.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of a fat burning drink.. Is this the latest weight loss scam on the market? :huh: :disappointed: