Hi all, new to this

Options
Hi I am new here but so excited about the challenges that lay ahead. I know it's going to be tough getting rid of all my bad habits but hopefully with a positive attitude it will be one step closer to me losing 20kg.

Replies

• theycallmearth
    theycallmearth Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hello. You're right, a positive attitude will put you one step closer. Add some optimism and you'll be well on your way. Good luck to you on your health endeavors.
  • kasey70
    kasey70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new slso. I'm not sure if this is where I should post. I lost nearly 50 pounds last year and now due to a hypothyroidism condition I gained it all back in a out 3-4 months!! I am very frustrated trying to lose weight while my doctor tries to get my thyroid levels back into the normal range. I really have to be so strict, so tracking my food will help (I hope.) I also can't exercise because I have a torn meniscus. So any help to get back on track and lose 50 pounds again is appreciated!!
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Hey girly. Im here for the 2nd time. Excited as well to kick *kitten* and lose this weight.

It will be hard but ready to face challenges! Good luck to you in this journey.
  • BradUnited11
    BradUnited11 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You got this! Enjoy the journey, the goods and the bads, and our weight will fly away. Have fun with it!
  • celestewhite321
    celestewhite321 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much :)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You can do this! :)