40lbs down not sure i can see it?

Options
lovinmamaxo
lovinmamaxo Posts: 368 Member
First of all i started at 401 lbs i took NO full body pics at that time. So the first pic was taken 5/2010 at 380ish pounds and second pics 6/2011 at 360 pounds. Can anyone see any weight loss from even the 380ish pic?

newresize-1.jpgnewresize-2.jpg

Replies

• BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Heck yes, YOU CAN. Very clearly. Congrats...
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Mostly in your smile! You can see in this pic how proud you are as well you should be! Good for you!!!! Add me as a friend if you would like support along the way!

Enjoy the journey and enjoy feeling better and better each day :):flowerforyou:
  • VegGrrl
    VegGrrl Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I can see it for sure! And a big "attagirl" to you for your progress! You are making awesome progress!

PS - You are a beautiful girl - esp. when you smile! :smile:
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm SURE there is a difference, but it will be impossible to tell for two reasons. 1. you're wearing different clothes that fit you differently 2. your "after" picture is taken at a much lower angle than your before picture. So, for those who can't see you in person, we're comparing apples to oranges. Still, the 20 + 20 loss is a GREAT achievement and I can guarantee you, there is a huge difference. Way to go!!!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!!! I can totally see it wtg!!!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Absolutely can! Keep at it! :bigsmile:

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I definitely see a difference. All over. :bigsmile:
    Congrats on your success and keep it up...those little children you have hold of need you!
    Add me too if you want support and ideas along your journey.

:drinker:
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    OMGosh! You can definitely see it!! Especially in your arms and legs! It's hard to see our own loss because we see ourselves every minute of everyday. It's like my college biology teacher once told me, "If you drop a frog into a pot of boiling water, it will immediately jump out. But if you put the frog in a pot of cold water and then put it on to boil, the frog will simply sit and be cooked." Keep up the awesome work and Congrats on the 40 pounds lost! :) Just remember that while it might take a long time to get to your goal weight, the time is going to pass anyway, so you might as well put the time to good use! If you would like some positive support for your journey (I'm going to be around for a while, I have another 132 ish pounds left to lose before I get to my first big goal weight), please feel free to add me!

On another note, I understand where you are coming from. My weight peaked in February 2011, when me and my family had to live in a hotel (eating almost exclusively fast food) for a month following a fire in our house, at 375 ish pounds. I've been here on My Fitness Pal for 9 weeks today, and in that 9 weeks I've lost 18.4 pounds and LOTS of inches! I started here on MFP at 370.6 and today I am 352.2! Please don't give up because it's hard to see the difference. I promise you that if you stick to it, you WILL be able to see and, more importantly, FEEL a difference! Best of luck in your journey! ~Amanda~
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I certainly can! Way to go -- and keep up the fabulous progress. :D
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    you would have to be blind not see it !!!! well done !!!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! Your hard work is paying off!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    yes can definately see a differnce. you have done so well. good luck with losing the rest.
    feel free to add me if you like.
  • karanmwk
    karanmwk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I can see it very clearly! Your doing an excellent job! Keep up the good work!!!!!! :D
  • lovinmamaxo
    Options
    Thanks everyone i guess i am my hardest critic. The 1st one is my now pic. My 6 year old took out lol definitely need to get some newer better ones but i think she did pretty darn well.
  • lovinmamaxo
    Options
    Bumping this for when i add more pics =)
  • mksgirl83
    mksgirl83 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hun you can see it!!! You for one look a lot happier and your well on your way to a healthier you!!! 40lbs is hard work!!! congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!