mommy ready to loose weight

Options
Hello my name is Josephine iam a young mother of 4 children i hope to find mothers here who are also trying to loose weight and stay fit i work out at home i cant go to the gym ..

Replies

• valeriagutierrezvg700
    Options
    Hi am Valeria I am a mommy of a 1 year old baby boy nice to meet you I am sending you a friend request I love having other mommy friends on here too!
  • samarnitz
    samarnitz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I am adding you.
    Seriously need to get my bum in gear and loose the pregnancy weight.
  • josiee2389
    josiee2389 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    josiee2389 wrote: »
    Hello my name is Josephine iam a young mother of 4 children i hope to find mothers here who are also trying to loose weight and stay fit i work out at home i cant go to the gym ..

• josiee2389
    josiee2389 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the add iam new to this well been having this app then stop but now iam so motivated and really want to loose this extra 30 lbs after 4 kids
  • xicanita
    xicanita Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'll add you and I'm looking for some new friends as well. I have 2 kids and I'm a SAHM. I need someone to keep me accountable when I start slacking.
  • _laura18
    _laura18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm adding you I'm also trying to lose the extra weight after pregnancy. I have an almost 2 year old daughter and don't have a lot of time to go to the gym unless it's late at night which causes me to call of the wagon. Need motivation!
  • RozFit4Life
    RozFit4Life Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm also a mom of 2 who has 30 lbs to lose. .Like _laura18 I find eve gym options have not been working for me so need to workout at home or find another time to go. Also need motivation, advice and support. Would love to have you all add me as friends. Am new to using the community feature and hope it will help me stick to logging in and working out more.
  • julestar777
    julestar777 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    me too!!! i have 50 lbs to loose. TO be honest would be happy with 30lbs right now, or anything. I am new to community will add you.
  • DixieGirlBeccaLynn
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm a first time mom, my daughter will be 2 months Friday. I gained around 60lbs during my pregnancy. Now I'm around 165 and would like to be 130-120. Definitely think we will be more successful with more friends for help and motivation. Come on ladies we can do this! Bikini ready by next summer!!
  • AmyStarr42
    AmyStarr42 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Amy and I am 32 and a mother of 5 children, ages 15, 12, 8, 23 months, and 7 weeks. I am at my heaviest after having my youngest and really want to lose 20 lbs. I am currently 159 lbs last times I was weighed. Add me please
  • mommacxjx
    mommacxjx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also a mom of 4, our youngest was born 4 weeks ago. I've lost the baby weight twice, but didn't between the 3rd and 4th babies so I've got about 40 pounds to lose. I use MFP and Couch25K with a goal of a half marathon in April. Feel free to add me!
  • gemw1010
    gemw1010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a new mum. I have an 11 week old baby girl, Keira Estelle. I've been focusing on weight loss for 3 weeks now and lost a little weight and a couple inches. Going to keep it up for the foreseeable future and hope to lose 2 stone and then maintain my weight. Can't wait to be back to my goal weight! I haven't been that weight for ten years! Haha I met the hubby, got comfortable etc etc put weight on. Now after childbirth I am ready to sort myself out!

It would be great to have other mums encouragement! Feel free to add me!
  • kaylaybanez
    kaylaybanez Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom too I have a 2 and 1 year old :)