Free 30 day pass to Bally's

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
If you go to DiscoveryHealth.com and register for the National Body Challenge you can get a free 30 day memeber ship to Bally's. I don't know if this has already been mentioned on here, but I thought I would let you guys know!

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    Options
    If you go to DiscoveryHealth.com and register for the National Body Challenge you can get a free 30 day memeber ship to Bally's. I don't know if this has already been mentioned on here, but I thought I would let you guys know!

Memaw
  • ruthsaxton
    Options
    Becareful signing up to Bally's though they just filed bankcruptcy chapter 11.....
  • memaw66
    Options
    This is a no obligation deal. Nothing to sign.
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Man great information. 30 days free is still free. Just signed up and am on my way to Bally's nice call my friend. Nice to see something different I already belong to a killer muscle head club, sauna, steam, hot tubs, pools, weight room, racketball, bball, stretch room, aerobics, etc. But it's nice to have another alternative. Thanks again.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    bally's tried to sue me for a membership after i went for a free week pass. only went the first day, talked to the guy, felt pressured, and never went back. 3 months later i got a call from a bill collector saying i agreed to a membership. but they couldnt provide me with a copy of anything with my signature. still took 3 months to get it off my credit record....not that i have good credit anyway.lol