Mom of 2 on a mission to get pre baby body back

Options
Hello! I've been on MFP for a long time but this time I'm starting fresh and ready to fully utilize what this site has to offer! I'm a mom of 2 boys, Holden is 3 and I just had another baby 2 weeks ago, Lincoln. I start the 3 Day Refresh tomorrow and then after that I'll be tracking my meals daily until I reach my goal. This is what helped me get in the best shape after having Holden so I know it will help me again. I hope to meet other moms on their journey so we can support each other...please feel free to friend me and let's do this! Look forward to connecting with you soon!

Replies

• mewilliams11
    mewilliams11 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! My oldest child is 7 & my youngest is 20 months. I wish I could say my weight gain was all baby weight but I think Mexican food & chocolate ice cream had more to do with it! Regardless, I am determined to reach my goal of 130 once & for all.

Feel free to add me, I'm on here daily. Good luck on your journey!
  • Malzbell
    Malzbell Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby! Good luck on your journey!
  • stefaniecretens1855
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! My baby is 3 months old. I'm miserable with my appearance at this point.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the baby :)
    Wishing you the best of luck!
  • sparkle0316
    sparkle0316 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!!! I sent you friend requests and I'm excited to connect with you and encourage each other on our journey! Today I'm enjoying my food and tomorrow it's detox time and walking with my newborn. I'm excited to begin and start seeing results...took my before pics and they are not pretty. But I know my after pics will rock!
  • jtate0212
    jtate0212 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new bundle! :) Mom of two boys here, oldest is 6 and my youngest is 13 months. I've been on MFP for about a month, so still pretty new here!