Multi-ingredient meals

Options
How do I log a multi-ingredient item? Specifically, I have a protein shake for breakfast and I add fruit (different every day), Green's Plus (or spinach or Swiss chard), flax seed, hemp hearts, yogurt.
Help?
Thanks

Replies

• vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Weigh out your separate ingredients and log them independently. Like my oatmeal I used to have. Just log them as such: 40g of oats, 30g of raspberries, 28g peanut butter, etc. Brand specific of course to get the proper nutritional values as well.
  • louise5779
    louise5779 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If it's something like a smoothie or a meal I have a lot but it changes depending on banana size etc I don't use the recipe builder because I get fed up editing the weights.

This is what I do in the app.

First time log all items individually in your chosen field ie breakfast, then click on the 3 little dots at the bottom of the field and select "save meal" add a title "pre work out smoothie" then every time I want to use this just click add food, select my meals, " pre workout smoothie" and then the whole entry is filled in and easy to change the ingredients weights, or add things or subtract.

I do this with most of my meals.