Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Looking for accountability partners!!

Options
I started my health & fitness journey at the end of January and have lost 35 lbs so far!! I still have goals to accomplish and would LOVE to find some women to join me! ADD me as a friend so we can chat!! :)

Replies

• Baileygirl613
    Baileygirl613 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need someone to hold me accountable I am trying to loose 30 Pounds and it is so hard I can't figure out easy recipes to make healthy things
  • NatalieDay2
    NatalieDay2 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I would love to help girl!! Excited to talk!! :)
  • ingar1978
    ingar1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    How do you add people? New to this
  • NatalieDay2
    Options
    I added you! :)
  • NewLifeMel2015
    NewLifeMel2015 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me girls! :) xx
  • MamaHokie
    MamaHokie Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started in July. I'm on a 64-day streak so far. I am SO happy with my progress and looking forward to carrying the momentum forward. I LOVE chatty friends
  • NatalieDay2
    Options
    Great!! I'll add you!! :)
  • briannaholt91
    briannaholt91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me to please! I am all about celebrating eachothers sucxess and motivating eachother! I'm losing my last 15 pounds and my mom lost 134 pounds and kept it off for 2 years now!
  • briannaholt91
    briannaholt91 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    9phdhc11hdel.jpg
  • NatalieDay2
    Options
    WOA!! THAT IS AMAZING!!! Way to go mama!!
  • CaseyRy2015
    CaseyRy2015 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me please!
  • bluehydra
    bluehydra Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes please!! I too am in need of accountability partners and motivating women to support each other! Feel free to add me!
  • loveylittlebear2014
    Options
    I'm in if you are still looking for others in the same boat :smile:
  • NatalieDay2
    Options
    Sent all you gorgeous girls a friend request!! :)
  • NeekChevon
    NeekChevon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!! I would LOVE to be and have an accountability partner! Add me! :-)
  • lessleem91
    lessleem91 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey girls add me i want to be held accountable too lol! I had lost 14 pounds earlier this year with mfp I'm back (gained 7 back) and fully dedicated to this again!!
  • noahlukiemama
    noahlukiemama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too gals. Looking to lose 13 but it's sooo difficult ! ;)
  • MShavers16
    MShavers16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! If you are still looking for accountability partners please add me. I am trying to lose 50 pounds and am just getting started.
  • NatalieDay2
    Options
    Hey girls if any of you have Facebook I would love to know! I do all my challenge groups over there!! I also just love to add women who are on the same mission as me so we can support one another!