Can you look at my diary for today?

Options
tusher2011
tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
And just tell me what you think? What's your first impression? I know thist question probably sounds dumb, but I just want to know what you think. LOL.

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    Just sent a friend request so I can look
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Your diary's not public!
  • tusher2011
    Options
    oops, thought it was public...let me go fix it!

**OK, public now!
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi!! sent a friend request so I can see your diary!! :happy:
  • beckusjane
    beckusjane Posts: 112
    Options
    I checked out your diary. It looks really good. Seems like you have your sodium in check and your carbs are under...Too very good things. How is your fiber? I dont see it as one of your columns. That is something you can to try to keep in check as well. One thing you may need to do is eat back some of your exercise calories. If you dont, your body will feel like you're trying to starve it and it may not let go of excess weight as well.

Looks like you are doing things right! Congrats!!

Becca
  • haolegurl07
    haolegurl07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It looks really yummy to me! But I would suggest to drink some more water (you want to get in at least 8 cups if possible), and also, you maybe should eat some more calorie wise. You have a lot of left over and you worked out so you want to make sure you're feeding your body! :)

But other than that, great job and keep up the good work! :)
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Not bad but you're definitely light on fruits and veggies, and a little low on calories. I'd suggest increasing both of those which will give you a little boost in calories too.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    HI!Your diary looks good.Are you having trouble loosing?
    good luck
    jane
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I would up your water intake to 8 glasses a day, but it look good :)
  • FabOma08
    FabOma08 Posts: 500
    Options
    Your food looks fantastic! The only thing I would say is to try to make sure you get in the 1200 cal minimum. I know it's kinda hard sometimes. I have serious issues with it myself! I really don't worry about the "earned calories" so much but there is a minimum you need to keep from getting sluggish and run down. Otherwise looks great!
  • SLIM195
    SLIM195 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Your foods are under the goal for sodium but all of them seem to be high in sodium. You also need to drink more water to balance off the high intake of sodium. That's my opinion.
  • tusher2011
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Yes. I need to eat more calories, but I have only 5g of fat left for the day. What the heck can I have? And, I had that planters nut pack a while ago and it really filled me up! Not feeling so hungry and it's already 7:00pm.

The other thing is, on weekends, we get up later, and so I work out later...breakfast is later..etc,you get the picture. I can't even eat before I workout...I am just not able to eat first thing when waking up..so I go to the gym on an empty stomach. But it doesn't bother me or make me feel sluggish doing that.

I was at 1200 cal and was feeling like I was starving all day so I upped that calories and now I have a bunch leftover...go figure.
  • ubabe1
    ubabe1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    For the most part, your diary looks fine. Even though your sodium is under your daily allowance...I would try to lower it even further. Read all your food labels and remember its a serving size. Try using fresh or frozen veggies whenever possible. For canned veggies...go for the lower sodium kinds and rinse them before using. Make sure you are getting enough potassium as it counter acts the sodium in your system.
  • tusher2011
    Options
    Yes, Ihave been working on my sodium...I can't believe I used to eat so much more of it just 3 weeks ago! Also working on the fruits and veggies...I am not big on those, lol. Getting ready to add 2 more glasses of water too....
  • Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    OOPs I posted my response on your wall....sorry!