My weight won't go below 146 lbs

Options
15678911»

Replies

• ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    I'm at 121 lbs but my body fat has dropped by another percent bringing me to 13.5%.

13.5% is very low body fat for a woman! :#
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Right now I feel healthy and energetic. It's a good place for me. My weight goes between 121 and 124, depending on the week or the workout. 13.5% isn't a dangerous place; I still have all my stuff happening normally. Not looking to go any lower though.
  • Phaedra2014
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »

You're smart to ask for a summary. I'll never get back the last 30 minutes of my life.

Essentially, OP plateaued and asked for help. She got a bunch of random opinions, some of which were sensible. The sensible ones were basically: you seem to be doing fine, just keep at it.

Apparently, 'keeping at it' worked.

Good for her. I wish people wouldn't try to make some great mystery out of something that is really rather simple.

I'm glad I read this before reading the thread...cool

I'm at 121 lbs but my body fat has dropped by another percent bringing me to 13.5%.

What? That's around essential fat for a woman (10-13%) how are you measuring it? And are you going to put weight on now? [/quote]

I had the hydrostatic body fat thing done.

• dmitriy0851
    dmitriy0851 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Reverse diet until you get up to your maintenance level stay there for a month then take away 500 cal again and you'll start losing weight pretty quickly like you did in the beginning again
  • Phaedra2014
    Options
    I made goal two weeks ago. I got down to 120. It's been an amazing ride; lots of ups and downs but totally worth it.