Lifting

Options
How much can you dead lift? :D

Replies

• tank1539
    tank1539 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I actually don't know my 1 RM right now but on my 3rd set I'm reping 325 4x I need to re explore all of my 1RM's
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Not sure at the moment either, pulled 335lb last May. Haven't tested since and probably won't until I get a few more cycles of 531 done (plus getting off the calorie deficit).
    My goal is to hit 405 sometime next spring.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    315lbs as of last July. I'll be testing in a couple weeks and I'm really hoping to hit 330 or more.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Don't know, don't care.
  • mamasmaltz3
    Options
    rybo wrote: »
    Don't know, don't care.

So you felt the need to share, why?
  • Mycophilia
    Mycophilia Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Hit 145kg in June.
  • icemaiden37
    icemaiden37 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    80kg :'(
  • mamasmaltz3
    Options
    Why are you sad? You had to work to get there. Always be proud of hard work.
  • icemaiden37
    edited September 2015
    Options

Cos everyone else is in 3 figures and some of them start with a "4"! I'll get to 100kg one day....

In the meantime - 80kg :)
  • mamasmaltz3
    Options

Cos everyone else is in 3 figures and some of them start with a "4"! I'll get to 100kg one day....

Everyone else is posting lbs. Yours is a little over 176lbs, so you're also in 3 figures. Besides, don't compare yourself to anyone else. Own that 80kg. That's awesome. I remember when that was my 1RM. That's what I love about lifting. It's all about starting out weaker and getting stronger. Your only competition is yourself in the weight room.
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I believe my 1 rep max, on a good day, is 225. I haven't tried it in awhile.
  • icemaiden37
    Options

Everyone else is posting lbs. Yours is a little over 176lbs, so you're also in 3 figures. Besides, don't compare yourself to anyone else. Own that 80kg. That's awesome. I remember when that was my 1RM. That's what I love about lifting. It's all about starting out weaker and getting stronger. Your only competition is yourself in the weight room.

Thx for the pep talk! I really enjoy it, although only been doing it for 5months. Nice quote, like it!
  • Eatnliftiron
    Eatnliftiron Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine is 500 for dead lift. Good job everyone! I agree, stop comparing yourself to everyone else. Everyone is different
  • Eatnliftiron
    Eatnliftiron Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    315lbs as of last July. I'll be testing in a couple weeks and I'm really hoping to hit 330 or more.
    Great work! You'll get there!
  • mamasmaltz3
    Options

Thx for the pep talk! I really enjoy it, although only been doing it for 5months. Nice quote, like it!

I've been lifting for almost three years. It's been life changing. My experience of fellow female strength athletes has been nothing but positive. I have to pass on the encouragement that has been given to me. Keep up the good work. 80kg in five months is great!
  • KimmyKicksAss
    KimmyKicksAss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm at 145 lbs, started SL 5x5 in beginning of August. Trying to work on my grip strength. My goal is to get to 200 lbs by the end of the year. =)
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Hoping to get 225 lbs one of these days. Recent lift was 5 reps at 200.
  • christch
    christch Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I am deadlifting 150 lb which is body weight :) hubby only worried when I can lift his. Considering I could only a lift bar at end of Jan I'm happy.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    Platform max is 167.5kg.

Currently on the injured list and haven't pulled in 6 weeks, probably not going to until December. Long term goal of 225kg.
  • CancerSurvivor2014
    Options
    I don't know what my max is but currently on my heavy sets I am doing 4 sets 6 reps of 205. I hope to be able to do 7 reps for all 4 sets this Friday so I can up the weight.