Crazy Work Schedule...Others facing the challenge of healthy eating during a busy schedule?

Options
I work a very unpredictable schedule. I find it a challenge to plan and execute good habits at times. Anxious to go down that road with others facing similar concerns.

Replies

• Cmcs85
    Cmcs85 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I hear you, my schedule is not normal and squeezing in exercise as well as healthy meal planning has been a struggle. I'm starting to see a few things changing and becoming easier. Keep on trucking through!
  • darcylinam
    darcylinam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I work normal hours (7:30-5:00) but I'm also in school working on getting my masters in psychology. I was having a hard time finding the time to workout. I was always exhausted in the evenings after work or had school work to do. So for the past month I've been getting up at 4:30 in the morning and hitting the gym. It was hard at first but now I love it! It's the absolute best way to start my day. That's what I've found that works for me. Hang in there, you'll find you're groove!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    What's your schedule like? What aspects do you find most challenging? (Specific meals, getting to the gym, getting enough sleep...).

One of the key things for busy people is making whatever it is a priority. Having a back up plan for situations that arise may also help
  • JohnGregory53
    JohnGregory53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My schedule varies. (Some days and some nights.) And I am on call frequently. Planning is not my strong suit, but it is about to get better.