Anyone else

Options
Chasity6
Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
Fall off the wagon this weekend. Over calories 2 days in a row. But I did track everything that I ate and drank. So I guess that is a accomplishment in its self. Used to I would be discouraged and upset with myself at this point and would have given up. This time even though diary is scary I charted and moved on. Here's to getting back on track even though I overindulged on the holiday. Good luck everyone.

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wipe the slate clean and move on from it :)

Tomorrow is a fresh set of a calories, a new day to make things 'right'. Best of luck!
  • Chasity6
    Options
    Yeah thats how I am looking at it oh well it happened can't change it now. At least I have been honest and logged everything instead of acting as though it didn't happen. Holding myself accountable.
  • Chasity6
    Options
    Back to paleo tomorrow.
  • rosanna88_
    rosanna88_ Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm starting paleo for the first time tomorrow. Do you have any tips?
  • Chasity6
    Options
    Hi Rosanna I use emeals paleo plan. I find that it is super convenient for me that way I know exactly what I need to purchase so it helps keep me on a budget. They have some decent recipes my kids like the diet and aren't bored of food selections so that is a plus. I feel like I could only find a few ways to cook everything. I try to eat lean protein, minimal fruit and lots of low carb veggies for breakfast and lunch, emeals meal for dinner. I love cashew milk I prefer it to almond milk. I never was much of a pasta/bread eater so I really don't miss that. I missed quiona for a couple of weeks but not now. I noticed pretty quickly how much better I felt once I cut out processed foods. I was sluggish for a few days but now I feel great. I drink tons of water, I bought a infuser bottle so I can drop a few frozen berries or a tea bag in to give water flavor that helps me. Don't be afraid to use healthy oils and fats. I use a lot of coconut oil, I find that it helps me to feel full longer and gives me extra energy. Pintrest has some really good recipes as well, I don't do a lot of paleo baking due to almond flour /coconut flours have a lot of calories but for an occasional treat they have wonderful desserts. I do allow myself a cheat day on WI day to eat whatever I have been wanting for example 2 weeks in I really wanted pizza I finally gave in and had pizza (non paelo) within my given calorie allotment for the day and that really helps so I don't feel deprived. I have lost 14lbs in 5 weeks so something is working. Good Luck I hope you have great success. :)