Want to hear your favorite Low carb crock pot recipe.

Options
FunNanakaren
FunNanakaren Posts: 4 Member
I am looking for some low carb crock pot recipes. Loved to hear your favorite.

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Here's one I recently posted:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/33889568

It's very low carb, and tastes great.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I don't have them on hand but I use a lot of recipes (both crock pot and other) from Lisa Marshall at the 24/7 Low Carb Diner. The majority of her recipes don't require special ingredients which is one of the things I try to avoid on low carb. Her Italian Cream Chicken and Thai Chicken are both good.
  • FunNanakaren
    Options
    Thanks I did see this and it sounds great! I've all ready saved it. I use my crock pot constantly come winter and fall and am bored it's the same old recipes. I did a cabbage soup this week and everything was fresh from our local farmers market. I just sort of made it up as I went.....lol
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Google Nourishing Joy's Slow Cooker Pork Vindaloo. I've made it with beef and pork...both delicious. We eat it over roasted cauliflower.
  • FunNanakaren
    Options
    Thank You!
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Tonight I made extra lean ground turkey with low sugar pasta sauce, broccoli slaw and bell peppers. Cook the turkey first with onion and garlic then mix all ingredients in the crock pot and set to low for 4 hours.
  • isyvanek
    isyvanek Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Google Nourishing Joy's Slow Cooker Pork Vindaloo. I've made it with beef and pork...both delicious. We eat it over roasted cauliflower.

That sounds like a wonderful recipe! And what a lovely site. Thanks!

• FunNanakaren
    Options
    It all sounds great :)
  • wible404
    wible404 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmm