60 pounds to lose! Would love to meet more friends and offer support! :-)

Options
Hi everyone! I have 60 more pounds to lose so I am starting this journey once again. I have lost the weight in 2012 but it has been slowly creeping back and I decided to take care of it once and for all! I am very friendly and would love to meet more people on myfitnesspal and offer support :-) Add me!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Wishing you the best of luck.
  • fitgirlhunty
    fitgirlhunty Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to it :)
  • Newkdee
    Newkdee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi fit girl...I have just joined mfp & am trying to lose 70 pounds I've acquired in 19 years of marriage to my second husband. Mexican, margaritas, & total disregard for portion control have all combined to add these pounds to my 5'4" body. I'm really tired of fighting this fat, & ready to truly work to shed the whole amount. Willing to be your support, if you will do the same for me! Exactly how do I "add" you? Not quite sure how this works! Kdee B
  • brie_don44
    brie_don44 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have a bit over 100lbs I need to loose, the support I have found on this app has been awesome! Feel free to add, the more support the better!
  • lauriebeloffmarks
    Options
    Hi Gang - I'm new, too. Joined mfp back in 2012 and have been on the weight loss roller coaster for more than 10 years. I have lost 40-50 pounds 3 times since 2005. So, this time HAS to be the last time for me. I am in my mid-50s and it just gets harder and harder. So, I have lost 23+ pounds since June 28th but it has been really hard. I am trying to look at things positively but I am getting so impatient. How do I change my attitude?!
  • White_hibiscus
    White_hibiscus Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    My first day here. Have 65lbs to lose as well...

Long journey but I'm excited and ready for the challenge.

Good luck to everyone. Add me if you like
  • jamie_callahan
    jamie_callahan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi gang I'm just starting back up and need to lose 60 myself. I lost 30 last year but gained it all back eating and drinking junk working a new job on 3rd shift. I moved to second shift and am back to trying to break the bad habits. I'd love to give support and receive some to I am going to need it!
  • fitgirlhunty
    Options
    Hi! I've added everyone here! And it's a pretty long road but I'm sure we can all make it :) I am here to offer motivation, I know how hard it is to do this on your own and it is definitely more fun with friends + it helps you stick to a good routine :)
  • tocsha
    tocsha Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to this app over a few years I have let 50lbs creep back on me and I need to lose them
  • marciatovell
    marciatovell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need support!
  • fitgirlhunty
    Options
    Added you guys! I'm here to give support! :)
  • Lostinflorida
    Lostinflorida Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would be thankful for any friend adds. I've fallen so many times in this food fight, I'm determined to get it right. My goal is 2 lbs a week, and I know it only happens 1 bite at a time.
  • Humna29
    Humna29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Have to admit totally new ,I. E,really new to all this calorie control thingy gotta loose at least 15kg, after my second baby I've gone a bit crazy thaught oh breastfeeding so can eat as much I want
  • Humna29
    Humna29 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Humna29 wrote: »
    Hi
    Have to admit totally new ,I. E,really new to all this calorie control thingy gotta loose at least 15kg, after my second baby I've gone a bit crazy thaught oh breastfeeding so can eat as much I want

• ktier09
    ktier09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ditto to all! I have almost the same story FitGirlHunty -- lost about 20 lbs in in12, gained it back and am facing about a 60 lb loss. I used Spark People before and adored the community aspect so would love to find more friends on here. (Using a jawbone tracker now so wanted to use this app). Will add and feel free to add me! :)
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    Hi Gang - I'm new, too. Joined mfp back in 2012 and have been on the weight loss roller coaster for more than 10 years. I have lost 40-50 pounds 3 times since 2005. So, this time HAS to be the last time for me. I am in my mid-50s and it just gets harder and harder. So, I have lost 23+ pounds since June 28th but it has been really hard. I am trying to look at things positively but I am getting so impatient. How do I change my attitude?!

If you figure out the secret, let me know! LOL I, too, am impatient - it's hard to keep the big picture in mind on a daily basis.

But 23 pounds since the end of June? That is GREAT! Don't forget to give yourself credit for the wonderful progress you have already made.
  • inked_illini26
    inked_illini26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 70ish to lose and would love more friends in the same boat!
  • SimpleGirlNoche
    SimpleGirlNoche Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I need to lose 50 lbs and I am down 12 so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • TripMom
    TripMom Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lose about 65 pounds and gained it all back this last year. I hate how I feel and look. Need to get in gear!
This discussion has been closed.