Need some support and friends on here

Options
Good Evening everyone- I have been using this app for about a month now. My progress is like a roller coaster ride. I still have another 35.0 pounds id like to lose. If anyone on here is willing to lend me some support, I would appreciate it. Thanks! GE - Emily A

Replies

• hamsterdakidd
    hamsterdakidd Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • AndreasEvans
    AndreasEvans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bpawife wrote: »
    ...a roller coaster ride
    That doesn't sound good. I would be happy to help (if you'll do the same for me) because I'm most interested in understanding what's going on and even more interested to see if I can help "smooth out the bumps a bit"...

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Split those 35lbs into smaller increments (example: 5lbs per month) and it won't seem so daunting for you. You can totally do this :)
  • TheBlushingBrunette
    Options
    Absolutely here to help - will send you a friend request. Completely agree with PinkPixiexox - set yourself small goals, break it up - it will help you stay motivated and on track. Good luck - you're gonna do this!! :)
  • KhalilM07
    KhalilM07 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I want to gain Weight I will big support for you
  • MineshBhanderi
    MineshBhanderi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bpawife wrote: »
    Good Evening everyone- I have been using this app for about a month now. My progress is like a roller coaster ride. I still have another 35.0 pounds id like to lose. If anyone on here is willing to lend me some support, I would appreciate it. Thanks! GE - Emily A

You can do this! Like the others have said, breaking down your target really helps. Doesn't seem that daunting if it's a small weekly or monthly target.